We strap on our homemade jet packs and join Sparkster to crush the swine army in Konami’s Rocket Knight Adventures, the 1993 platformer and scrolling shooter for the Sega Genesis. Tyler has the B-A-L-L-S to share an Epic Dollar General story, and we take a Rocket Knight Adventures themed quiz from Bovine Bear Quiz Master Matt Cowan.
Rocket Knight Adventures Podcast Shownotes:
- PLEASE HELP SANDWICH POPE PHIL GO TO TADPOG PROM!
- TADPOG Shirts! (Now with 200% more designs!)
- We’ve talked about this opossum knight before…way back on Episode 16 of TADPOG.
- SURVERY SAYS! THIS PIG IS ON THE BOARD
- Hey, we did Castlevania Bloodlines and it reminds us of this game a bit.
- This game also reminds us of the games we did episodes over with Earthworm Jim and Earthworm Jim 2
- YOU KNOW WE DID GUNSTAR HEROES
- Is it a Lava T-Rex? NO! Tis a Blargg
- The Walking Dead isn’t dead yet
- A Wolf Among Us might not see a second entry…
- Only Justin Timberlake could pull of Dick in a Box
- Is it a toaster? Is it Chrome Dome? Nope, its the OG Cylon.
- Only the Hyperbolic Time Chamber could give Goku and Vegeta beards.
- A Chamber to by hyperbolic? How about a jump to conclusions mat?
- Where is my TRUCKER HAT?
- Dum Cumpster could be the next TADPOG shirt
- Is it racist? Mr. Popo
- Bobby Knight throws a chair
- Have you ever seen something as lewd as a french fry having sex with a caterpillar?
- Cosmic Star Heroine by Zeboyd Games is added to the batting order
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.