Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Exalted Lord Mike of Perdue (aka Micah) joins us to talk about the 1994 platforming classic, Ardy Lightfoot. The only game almost sponsored by Arby’s. Micah comes bearing gifts: hot chips that are downright cucumbersome and potted meat.
POOR AUDIO WARNING. We’ve enjoyed a long streak of episodes without audio problems. Welp. That all ends here. Unfortunately we had an issue with Audacity and didn’t realize it until we were finished recording. We’re sorry. We hope that you can still enjoy the episode.
- Takis Nitro
- Takis Zombie
- Blair’s Death Rain Jolokia Pepper
- Blair’s Death Rain Habanero Pepper
- Jungle Jim’s Cincinnati
- Big Johnson Shirts
- The SPAM Museum
- Warheads Wild Berry Flavored Super Sour Candy Canes
- Haribo gummy bears
- Christopher Titus
- Charlton Heston Moses
- Dankey Kang
- Kingdom Come
- Sweeney Todd
- Bones in China (link proves Dave’s comments wrong)
- Encino Man
- Obi Wan’s Blonde Beard
- Steven Seagal’s Energy Drink
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.