It may not be as inspirational as anthropomorphized animals shouting motivational phrases at you, and our delicate tummies are still queasy from the battering g-forces we experienced playing this game…but we decided to record another episode of TADPOG Podcast anyway. On this episode we’re talking about Dorkly’s 7th ranked Nintendo 64 game, Star Fox 64. We’ve included everything you could possibly want: dentist stories, sneezing, an authentic cajun accent and a healthy dose of gross-outs.
- Vienna sausage, a snack you can enjoy with your dog!
- Cave Manny!
- Exalted Lord Mike’s tweet to Pussy Energy Drink
- Jolly Rancher (NSFW)
- Cheech Marin From Dusk Til Dawn
- Do you see?!
- They set us up the bomb
- Ghost Dad
- Slippy Toad, the Ralph Wiggum of the Star Fox universe
- Chewbacca gets his medal
- Danny Devito would have to be Pigma
- Star Fox 2
- Who Said It: Donald Trump or Frank Reynolds?
- Riker and his trombone
- Dragon Ball Z Scouters
- What’s Paul Playing Today?: Star Fox 64
- Here at Piss Drinkers!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.