We continue our way through the Eventually List. This Monday we’ve landed on RollerCoaster Tycoon, suggested by CumDumpster Conrad (probably Phil Hawkins) in his five-star iTunes review. This game is on Nicole Nance’s Top Five Games list, so it’s only natural that we invited her on to talk about it with us. If that wasn’t enough, there’s a log flume story and riveting baseball talk.
In This Episode:
- Killing Park Guests
- That Bag of Dicks
- The Yearbook’s Best
- Mark Cuban
- The defunct Paducah theme park, Millsprings
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.