The Eventually List continues on, TADPOG Nation. This week we hit one of the first games that was requested of us with Mark of the Ninja. There is Ninja talk in here, we promise. but we also promise plenty of entertaining tangents and a surprise guest appearance by Jon Turley. Enjoy some stories about your favorite Food Network star, Annie Potts and some Golden Girl questions.
In This Episode:
- The Marriage Ref
- Oh Guy Fieri
- The League secret masturbation shower plan
- Do we need a link to Anne Frank?
- Jerk Hero if you’re interested (NSFW)
- TRUCK BLAST
- Below Tyler’s sitcom threshold, Mike & Molly and Two & A Half Men
- You know you want more Billy Zane
- Suzanne Sommers (NSFW)
- DAT ANNIE POTTS
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.