Merry Almost Christmas, TADPOG Nation. Today we have broken into the Top 5 of IGN’s Top 100 SNES games. The real final stretch. We’re discussing the classic Super Mario World. For this we bring back Jacob York of Wolf Fighting Fame and his wonderful girlfriend Galen Crawley of Suzi Bass Award winning fame and Unitarian Church fame. We talk about buying cigarettes under age, where all the Taco Bells are not, the power of the Unitarian Church and when middle aged women HATE teenage boys for no real reason.
In This Episode:
- PUT SOME TREBLE IN IT!
- Add the Worm that Walks template to a Gas Station Owner
- Men in Black Worm that Walks
- More Taco Bell vs. Taco John’s (We prefer Taco John’s) with a little Del Taco
- Petticoat Junction!
- Show that Drama Teacher, go like Jacob York on his Facebook fan page!
- TOO MANY COOKS! so played out
- Super Mario World – the original test to discover Replicants
- GO GREEN RANGER! GO! GO!
- WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THE SANCTUARY OF THE POOL?!
- Mario and Coltrane
- The Unitarian Church of Galen fame
- As Jesus wanted it, Smooth by Santana
- FUCKING TUBULAR
- King’s Quest V (WHERE IS THAT DAMN COIN?!)
- Titanic Adventure Out of Time
- Roddy Piper in They Live (with his sunglasses)
- Fatal Frame
- Hey! Like Galen on Facebook!
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Super Mario World
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.