Ready to finish up IGN’s 14th ranked game, Final Fantasy II? Well, TADPOG Nation, we do it this week. We bring back (or just kept) Josh Nance of Uniracer’s Fame and Shawn Miller of Pilotwings Fame.
In This Episode:
- Ol’ Johnny Paycheck
- How to donate your body to science
- Death by Snoo Snoo
- The one where Richie tries to help a mentally handicapped Immortal
- The one where Scott Bakula leaps into someone’s body
- Imagine this scene but with hot dogs
- To Josh, this is voluptuous
- Josh’s favorite pornographic publication
- How about just listening to all the Final Fantasy II music?
- WATER GO DOWN THE HOLE!
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- The Hubble Telescope
- Maybe I’m a Lion
- Britney Spears’ Toxic and Yael Naim’s Toxic
- Johnny Cash’s Hurt
- The Lounge Freak does Jesus Freak
- Countdown’s Corner by Ramon of Super Bomberman 2 fame
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Final Fantasy II
- Philthy Fathering by Phil Hawkins
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.