On a very special Sci-Fi Thanksgiving episode of TADPOG Original Flavor Wednesday, we fill our time with buttholes and movies…and a little bit about Probe Entertainment’s 1992 shoot ’em up platformer, Alien 3.
In This Episode:
- Two old guys talk about semies
- Jessica Rabbit dress
- Grandmother Memories
- Crystal Pepsi
- The Jackal or The Saint
- Alien Resurrection
- Blackthorne‘s hiding mechanic would have been really cool in this game
- Wilhelm scream
- Is Bill Paxton Canadian? (Nope)
- A documentary about a girl named Beth (Dave did not watch)
- GI Jane
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag commercial
- Navy Seals!
- Face hugger mask
- Easily Explosive Looney Toons Liquid
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.