This week on TADPOG, we talk about Rock n’ Roll Racing for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave your question for MANPOG: Meg and Nikki Play Old Games
- Teen Witch
- A shameful childhood story
- A sleeping man’s junk
- Retail Hell
- Canada Trivia
- So metal
- There was a Gameboy Advance version of this game??
- More variation than Top Gear 2
- Snake Plissken meets Captain Britain
- Rock n’ Roll Racing Soundtrack
- Super Pretendo
- McDonald’s Transformer toys
- The elemental toys: Battle Beasts!
- A bold statement about bread n’ butter pickles
- Better than Stunt Race FX
- Shining Force: Sword of Hajya
- Second Breakfast Podcast
- Pop-Quiz: Rock n’ Roll Racing Planet or World of Warcraft Zone?
- Bucky O’Hare or Usagi Yojimbo?
- Stop or My Mom Will Shoot
- A Boy and His Blob
- Golden Girls
- Ms. Pacman Survival Horror
- Write us a five star review on iTunes, maybe win a prize
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler may be playing Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward on a boat.
- Dave has been checking turnip prices for Megs246 in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Josh Nance
- Nicole Nance
- Dennis Robison
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Jess Dockrey — suggstreetpost.com
- Matt Barger
- Ramon Castillo
- Kevin Link
- Jacob York
- Leva Bates
- Retail Hell
- Nikki Moore
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Our theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.