Now let’s come out boxing! So far we’ve been playing through the NES Classic games alphabetically, but for this episode we’re switching up the order for a special reason. Drew Rowland (long-time listener, fellow podcaster and friend of the show) is tying the knot with Bailey (of Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker fame) this week! Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!! is one of Drew’s favorite games of all time, so we’ve decided to talk about it and it’s rerelease, Punch-Out!! (with Mr. Dream), in honor of the upcoming nuptials. Um, we also explore some dark places on this episode…so enjoy that! And don’t forget to join the Nintendo Fan Club today!
Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!! Podcast Shownotes:
- Check out Drew and Bailey’s podcast: Hops and Heroes
- Ni No Kuni
- Dave plays Stardew Valley
- Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas
- Ep. 134 – Super Punch-Out!!
- Mike Tyson Mysteries
- Superman vs Muhammad Ali
- Mike Tyson plays Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!! on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
- Me love you long Tim
- Shut up and sit down
- The OneUps – Punch-Out!!
- The Gillette “Look Sharp” March vs the Punch-Out!! title theme
- To Tell the Truth with the Lincoln assassination eyewitness
- The Arm Wrestling arcade game
- George Foreman on Sanford and Son
- George Foreman had his own sitcom called “George”
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.