The date is August 8th in the early hours of the morning. The investigators have recently had their minds broken and remolded into actual reality. Brock, Donna and Chili Dog now leave the Process Church—exhausted, broken and worried—and are on the way to investigate a necessary lead at the respective apartments of Steve and Ian, the owners of Studio 54. There will be skill ups!
In This Episode:
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
- Our new intro is Heavenly Disco by Gorowski and is used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.