The date is August 7, 1977. It is late into the night. The investigators have infiltrated the Process Church and have found their way through a locked room into a secret basement leading into darkness. The investigators can hear the sound of running water and quiet muttering echoing from deep within. A trap door reveals a carved stone staircase that descends into darkness. THERE WILL BE COMBAT.
Call of Cthulhu Actual Play Podcast Shownotes:
- Gulthias Tree
- FLIP Burger (who is probably thrilled to be mentioned on this episode)
- The Festival by HP Lovecraft
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
- Our new intro is Heavenly Disco by Gorowski and is used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.