We’re talking about (spoiler free!) To the Moon, the 2011 adventure, role-playing game by Freebird Games. We get serious and talk about how we think video games tell stories uniquely only to turn around and set a whole bunch of Patreon goals involving penguins, waifu body pillows and fun with jars! It’s a weird one.
In This Episode:
- Shrek Ogres and Dronkeys
- Disfigured girls
- Total Recall
- Gone Home
- That Dragon, Cancer
- Crash Bash
- The internet is obsessed with Shrek
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.