Podcast: Play in new window | Download
DISCLAIMER: THE AUDIO ON THIS EPISODE IS REALLY MESSED UP, WE DON’T MIND IF YOU SKIP IT, HONESTLY. We’ve reached Digital Trend’s 19th ranked Sega Genesis game, Dune: The Battle for Arrakis. We also talk about the best place to fool around when you’re in high school; Dave reveals that he is a Sith Lord; we talk about RTS games in general; and we talk about sandworms.
In This Episode:
- Dave plays Dune on Twitch
- Dune (the book!)
- The Roots
- MC Chris
- What if mosquitos went extinct?
- Suicide Squad
- Bozo the Clown
- Warcraft 2
- The Wheel of Time
- I don’t like sand
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.