In this Actual Play, Tyler runs the first session of his Little Fears Nightmare Edition game based on The Cat in the Hat. A new challenger approaches! Jacob (of wolf fighting fame) joins us to play the role of “Jim”. Josh and Nicole return as “Char” and “Fidget”, and Dave is playing “Glem”.
In This Episode:
- The Cat in the Hat
- This episode brought to you by K Cups
- Little Fears Nightmare Edition character sheet
- Rocket Punch
- Ozzfest (still a thing)
- The Dresden Files RPG
- Bust a Move
- Bust a Groove
- The Slender Man
- Three Sea Shells
- Thing 1 and Thing 2
- The Cat in the Hat Universal Studios
- Just because…Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.