Jacob of Wolf Fighting Fame and Axtress Galen sit down with us to talk about Katawa Shoujo, a romantic visual novel set in a high school for the disabled. Creaky Poots makes his debut. We eat the super sour plums from Japan. We debate who we like better Jennifer Love Hewitt or Sarah Michelle Gellar. Most importantly, Jacob does an impression of Jasmine getting it in the church basement.
In This Episode:
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- Rhett & Link
- Toxic Waste candy
- Pig spine and blood stew (?)
- Beat the Geeks
- My Brother My Brother and Me
- Joystiq podcast
- Bailey Jay Brushing Teeth (NSFW)
- Japan’s shrinking population
- Storming McDonald’s
- Cruel Intentions
- The Sandman
- Device Six
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.