Just two guys hosting a good ol’ fashioned All Call-In Show. Nicole might be here, but if she is, she’s being very quiet. This is an unprepared recording of TADPOG where we talk about our fears and then take some calls. As always, we are jaded and express our fears about things we don’t understand. Most importantly, a TADPOG Nation/Saved by the Bell parallel is drawn for the first time (thanks, Sam!). Also, something about chicken parmesan.
In This Episode:
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s goofy hair
- Dave at the Warming Center
- Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
- Homeless man wants Dave’s eyeballs
- Sam’s Hotdog Stand
- Pump It Up
- Time Killers
- Dark Sun
- Paperback Writer
- Tranny Trick (NSFW)
- /r/pokerotica (NSFW)
- Hardly Working / Bang Bus
- /r/holdthemoan (NSFW)
- Super Princess Peach
- Shao Khan’s Marriage Rapture
- French Toast Crunch
- Wild and Crazy Kids
- Don’t Starve
- The Human Centipede
- April O’Neil #1 | April O’Neil #2 | April O’Neil #3
- Shadow’s Theme
- FF6 on N64
- Devil’s Lab
- Slam Shuffle (Zozo Theme)
- Quest 64
- We did a show on Bravely Default
- The TADPOG Wiki
- The TADPOG Steam Group
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is RPG Medley by Megalixir and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.