We’re getting so close to being done with IGN’s Top 100 SNES games, TADPOG Nation. This week we hit #9 with Star Fox. Saint Zach is on leave from the Military so we’re lucky enough to have him in studio this week. Not only to do talk about the polygonal glory of Star Fox but we take a short time to discuss the quality of kisses, how to have a first kiss and how to really mess up a first kiss. There is a quiz. It’s…a quiz. So there’s that.
In This Episode:
- The hottest song to play during Four Square?
- Hit Clips was what Tyler meant and not Boom Blox
- That Raptor PC game
- HURRY! BUY THE NEW JVC KABOOM BOX
- Dave love Stella Artois
- Only the best Grocery Store Pornography
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
- The even darker side of Super Mario Bros. The Movie
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Star Fox
- Countdown’s Corner, all about that Smash
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.