On this episode of TADPOG OTM, we bring you the next installment of our Stephen Colbert name rip-off series, Better Know a Guest Host. This week we’re bringing you Grand Maester Wiley Ammons of Super Star Wars and FTL fame. We talk about some very old video games, board games and topics Wiley has thought and would have preferred his friends had not remembered.
In This Episode:
- Frost vs. Nixon
- Dat opening of Barbarella, Drunk Wiley bait. NSFW
- Wiley’s First Gaming Cadillac
- Ammons’ family bonding
- ON A BOAT
- DAMMIT MINNIE!
- The dreaded and horrible ET for Atari
- Marble MAAAADDDNEEEESSSSS
- FUCKING WINN-DIXIE! TWEET ‘EM #hirewiley
- Battlestar Galactica, the board game
- Airlines Europe, an exceptionally entertaining board game
- Mr. Ammons, have you ever seen a grown man naked?
- mIRC, where TADPOG affiliates meet ladies
- Shownote Filler #1
- Shownote Filler #2
- Shownote Filler #3 (NSFW?)
- Shownote Filler #4
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.