For this TADPOG SIDEPOG we take a five star request from mkelso27 and take a crack at the indie side scrolled zombie slaughterfest, Dead Pixels. Don’t worry, we do actually talk about the game but we also take a few moments to discuss the smell of garlic, the fabled Olive Garden Culinary School with its emphasis on the breadstick arts, who Lauchpad McQuack works for and why and the only real way to listen to Spanish guitar.
In This Episode:
- A clove of garlic
- The Olive Garden Culinary School
- 1989 Mazda 626
- The restaurant owners on Kitchen Nightmares
- Dead Pixels
- Its not a menagerie but an army
- Fist Puncher, the game and the episode
- The Beagle Boys, Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad McQuack and Darkwing Duck
- Godzilla with Matthew Broderick
- Godzilla and Santana (I dun gooded, its Jimmy Page)
- Gianni Generic
- Hurley is still fat
- The Death of Barry Burton
- Jesus stolen from Grace Episcopal
- Jurassic Park Forum Discussions
- Metal Mech: Man and Machine
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.