In keeping with the TADPOG tradition of playing one horrible game for each ten games that we play from IGN’s Top 100 SNES games, this week we’re talking about the catastrophically bad game: Super Noah’s Ark 3D for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- Tyler and Dave Talk About Beakers
- The Lost Vikings
- Giraffes are more powerful than camels
- Tyler and Dave Talk About the Bible
- Chex Quest
- The world is made of Duplos
- Game Genie technology
- The famed game developer: Wisdom Tree
- Not to be confused with Konami’s Noah’s Ark for the NES
- The Walls of Jericho for GameBoy
- The Neo of Heaven
- Super Noah’s Ark 3D or Super 3D Noah’s Ark
- Joey Gladstone
- The Jackalope
- Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell
- Super Noah’s Ark 3D Achievements
- Jesus In Space
- Death and Return of Superman rant
- Put yo tits in camera
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler finished Metroid: Zero Mission and Thomas Was Alone, and started Metro 2033.
- Dave finished playing Bioshock Infinite and downloaded the Rogue Legacy demo.
- Josh Nance
- Nicole Nance
- Matt Barger
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Kevin Link
- Jess Dockrey of suggstreetpost.com
- Ramon Castillo
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.