Ryan (of Saberto’s brother fame) joins to help Saberto and Dave talk about Captain Novolin, the diabetes education game for the Super Nintendo. Two-thirds of us are sick, we all try appletinis, and talk about doctors with neck fat. Also, Sean Connery calls us.
In This Episode:
- Gideon’s Bible
- The Hateful Eight
- The Longest Yard
- A Week of Garfield
- Fatty Arbuckle
- Mario is Missing
- Mario’s Time Machine
- X-Files Black Oil
- Ursula eats
- Super Noah’s Ark 3D
- AVGN Action 52
- Wilfred Brimley
- Team America World Police
- Love Actually
- Hey Ash Whatcha Playing?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.