TADPOG Nation, we’re all in the middle of the Christmas crunch and we’ll be damned if we’re going to miss a show. So this week for OTM we’ve taken some of the bits we cut from past episodes and made a whole new show. We hope you enjoy the 2014 Cutting Room Floor. We bring lots of Jacob and Galen and a dream that Nicole had (as well as our usual intro stories).
In This Episode:
- The episode of the Cracked Podcast that will make you feel bad
- Kim Kardashian Hollywood
- What’s Paul Playing Today? A long play of LIMBO
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Final Fantasy 3
- PewDiePie, are you young or are you old?
- Please watch and approve Father Wiley’s Workshop
- South Park perfectly explains Freemium Games
- Daniel Tosh on Brett Farve
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.