Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Original Flavor Wednesday has appeared, as predicted by the Mayans, TADPOG Nation. This week we’re discussing IGN’s #36 ranked game, NBA JAM. We’re very happy to have our long time hold out friend, Jon Turley, as a guest host. We talk about basketball, both NBA and college, we curse the name of Christian Laettner, marvel at the cost of Arby’s, discuss a sports icon biting a prostitute (allegedly?) and some documentary about a family finding and raising a brontosaurus.
In This Episode:
- That damnable Gatorade contest
- Jon’s Hockey Stick
- The Arch Deluxe
- Archie and
- Scrooge McDuck’s Vault filled with sweet sweet NBA Jam quarters
- Dot Matrix Printers
- The West Wing
- Space Jam
- Marv Albert’s Sex Scandal
- NPR Geese Segment
- MANGO SENTINEL (NSFW)
- Travis Ford
- Super Saturdays
- A hex upon the house of Christian Laettner
- Inside Out Boy
- Arby’s Market Fresh Sandwiches
- Raphael’s speech to Casey Jones
- James Hardin’s Beard
- Kurt Rambis’ Glasses
- Geico Shot Blocking Commercial
- Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend
- What’s Paul Playing Today? NBA JAM
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.