Podcast: Play in new window | Download
You know we had to do an Electric Boogaloo for FFXI! So Miller is back with for more Final Fantasy XI talk. Dave’s Old Wendy’s Nemesis rears his head once again. Tyler returns from Disney World having learned more of life’s lessons. Drew from For the Love of Indie gives us a very nice package. Incredibly Tough Trousers Monster (It’ll make sense after you listen). If you liked the break down from last episode of FFXI, then you’ll definitely enjoy us finishing up this two part episode.
Final Fantasy XI Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Final Fantasy XI on Twitch
- Mother 3
- Ziggy books – we are on our way
- Andrew Dice Clay
- For The Love of Indie
- Mario Tennis Aces
- Rosalina is Peach and Luigi’s daughter
- Gaming cafe death
- Final Fantasy XI Airship Theme
- The Tales of the Goblin Smithy
- The Taru Taru Dance
- Final Fantasy XIV
- The Official World of Warcraft Vanilla Servers
- Elizabeth Berkley of Showgirls fame
- Fallout 76
- The Dark Knight uses LAST RESORT
- All that sweet sweet FFXI music.
- Our new segment, Ziggy Zig Uh
- Melissa, MinecraftAJ, and Kenna’s favorite part of Disney – Fantastmic
- The TADPOG episode on The Lost Vikings and Dave livestreamed The Lost Vikings on our Facebook page
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.