Wednesday is upon us again, and we’re continuing our quest to discuss each game on the NES Classic. In this episode we’re talking about Mario Bros. No, not that Mario Bros., the original Mario Bros. Y’know, the 1983 arcade platformer that was ported to the NES. It’s been a snowy week here at TADPOG HQ, so there are a few snow stories. We also decide that it’s important to know your sexual lemons. We learn about Kario, there is a celebrity twins quiz, and we take some calls.
Mario Bros. Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave and Nikki play Mario Bros on Twitch
- That Six Feet Under death Tyler was talking about
- The Gloom card game
- efukt (NSFW)
- Julia Gulia
- Dana Carvey Critic’s Choice
- Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society: Kario
- Doland Duck
- Super Mario Land
- Billy Dee William’s Colt 45 commercial
- Our favorite Zelda game: Link’s Awakening
- Like a scared turtle
- That penis shaming video (NSFW)
- What movie did Dave Coulier and Alanis Morissette go see?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.