Podcast: Play in new window | Download
After what we like to call a “prolonged intro”, we talk about Digital Trend’s 11th-ranked Sega Genesis game, Pulseman (the Provel of video games) by Game Freak of Pokémon fame. BREAKING! Two castles bearing the banner of fried food are warring here in Paducah, Kentucky! Updates to follow. In the meantime we open a package from Yuri Partner Janie, we get a cheery postcard from Detroit, we try a Hazelnut Snickers, and we talk about vulpics! Boom anime babes.
In This Episode:
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.