Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Oathbreaker Blake Woods joins us to talk about GoldenEye 007 for the N64 as we continue to play through Dorkly’s Top 25 Nintendo 64 games. None of us know anything about James Bond, so we are one-hundred percent the right people to discuss this James Bond game. Tyler’s dad, Randy, makes his return to tell a few dad jokes and one really, really weird one.
- What’s Paul Playing Today?: GoldenEye 007
- Dare Devil Taco Bell Loaded Grillers
- We call Phil of Second Breakfast Podcast to school us about James Bonds
- Timmy Phobos
- Official GoldenEye reboot
- Austin Powers
- StarCraft II
- Zerg Rush
- College Humor real life GoldenEye
- ChatRoulette first person shooter
- ZX Spectrum
- Seinfeld Syndrome
- Jaws for the NES
- Be the raptor
- Chop Chop Master Onion
- Carlton’s Mustache
- Bumblebee Tuna
- None shall pass
- Smile, you son of a bitch
- The Great Santini
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.