Well, TADPOG Nation, we’ve come to yet another Monday so we have another episode for you. We’ll cut right to the chase – some planning got a little scrambled but we won’t leave you hanging if you want to listen to us ramble and curse. So we, here at TADPOG, took some awful online quizzes, shared some stories and had an extensive chat about Nintendo and where its going. We don’t have a game in particular but we hope you enjoy it.
In This Episode:
- The Glorious Cabin
- Tyler’s new axe, Defender
- Mario Party 10
- The Wolf Among Us
- Nintendo’s New Announcment
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth
- Color Mage John Sullivan’s new game, Mario Italiano, give it a Facebook like
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Saint’s Row: The Third
- Obligatory Pornographic Link (NSFW)
- Another link to our Patreon for those interested
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.