Monday comes yet again in the revolution of the great wheel. This Monday on TADPOG SIDEPOG we bring you another interview special with the ultimate heel, Blake Woods of Blackthorne and Super Mario Bros. 3 fame. We discuss other hosts, Blake claims to have written a book he can’t remember, free-to-play game addictions, fantasy novels and psychotic siblings.
In This Episode:
- Not our cursed Miller Interview
- Kenny G ruined everything
- Dave never really liked our adversary Jacob
- Blake’s New York Times best selling book, um, wait, lemme think, oh, The Fantasy Life
- Bkale loves Halo 2 but Josh doesn’t think he’s a gamer
- Starfleet Commander for Facebook, Blake’s past addiction
- Marvel Puzzle Quest, Blake’s current addiction
- Wartune, Blake’s other current addiction
- Diablo for Playstation
- Mad Catz, a sign of quality (GIVE US MONEY)
- Drizzt Do’urden
- Laura Beth’s Dragon, Gilmore Girls
- Blake’s favorite episode, Hotline Miami
- Sophie’s Choice
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.