Do you like episodes where we do a lot of tangents and banter and don’t get super deep into every detail of the game? BOY DO WE HAVE AN EPISODE FOR YOU. We get wrist deep into the NES port of the classic Burger Time but in our defense that pool is really only about wrist deep.
In This Episode:
- I know you wanted that Burger Ass
- Jon’s special ass
- Wait Until Dark
- CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
- Circus Peanuts, of Nikki’s and your grandparents consumption fame
- What its like playing Burger Time. And being a girl in TADPOG studio
- Josh’s Favorite, Axecop
- “Screwnicorns” (NSFW)
- How Tyler and Dave should look at football (courtesy of Jon Turley)
- Kobe Beef
- The Trinidad Scorpion
- The Carolina Reaper
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.