Hold on to your hats (Bull, Dragon, or Jet) because this episode is all about Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3! It’s a weird little platformer that was released by Nintendo for the Game Boy in 1994. We take some time to figure out if greed is good. We also talk about surgeries and Spider Man, and we take two quizzes. Over the course of the episode we fail to name so many things we reference.
Wario Land Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave starts playing Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 on Twitch and then finishes Wario Land on Twitch.
- Dave Got the Birdhouse
- You know we played Super Mario Land 2
- There is heavy kid nailing those flips.
- Louie vs Lou
- Meet all the hat models of Team Fortress 2
- You can speed run Wario Land in the length of a Dragon Ball Z episode.
- Like your speed run stories told like a documentary? Check out Summoning Salt
- JUMANJI HAT!
- Jack Ryan hunting Dwight
- McBane. He is someone we can name.
- Chairface carves on the moon like Wario’s Genie does.
- Nintendogs Frisbee is REALLY HARD
- PLEASE HELP SANDWICH POPE PHIL GO TO TADPOG PROM!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.