Pinball Archmage Chris Edler returns! It’s been awhile since we last recorded a show with Chris, so he made the journey down to TADPOG Blanket Fort to talk about Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball for the Sega Genesis. We answer hard hitting questions in this episode like: “Do actual pinball skills carry over to this game?”, and “What the hell kind of video game system is ‘the Acoreyn’?”. Chris also talks about some of the cool new stuff in pinball, and we try some new potato chips.
Sonic Spinball Podcast Shownotes:
- Ep.283 – Pinball and Garbage Food with Archmage Chris Edler
- Elvis pinball
- CSI pinball
- The Spicy Billy Goat Kicker Potato Chips
- I like to move it
- Kirby’s Pinball Land
- JJ and Jeff
- Metroid Prime Pinball
- Pac-Man Pinball Advance
- The Pinball of the Dead
- Mario Pinball Land
- David’s Midnight Magic
- Dialed In
- Closing Time
- The Immortal
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.