The events in this recording occurred on August 5, 1977 in New York City. Three strangers were dragged together into the roiling chaos of a city pushed to the edge by the Son of Sam. Nicole is playing the role of the cunning Donna Jackson, who is living on the wrong side of the law. Josh is playing Brock Malone, the tough as nails New York City detective. Dave returns as Alex “Chili Dog” Peterson, the drummer turned karate instructor. We are dreadfully delighted to present Tyler’s second session of our Call of Cthulhu Actual Play.
In This Episode:
- The letters from The Son of Sam to the NYC Police Department
- Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard
- Studio 54
- The Art that Chili Dog craves
- The source of all the NPC names for this series
- The New York City Blackout
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
- Our new intro is Heavenly Disco by Gorowski and is used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.