Believe it or not, we are finally talking about Digital Trends’ 6th-ranked Sega Genesis game: Phantasy Star IV. We review the game’s basic mechanics, and reveal our favorite characters and memories. But wait, there’s more! We open a huge package from Ruby Baron Paul Clewell, and Dave’s dad calls in to tell us everything he knows about Phantasy Star IV. We take some calls, and (of course) we invent Borat Chess.
In This Episode:
- That one movie with Viggo Mortensen where he has all the tattoos and he just beats everyone’s ass
- Ep. 378.5 – The Great TADPOG Video Game Quiz
- Loaded Cart Podcast
- Ki ki ki ma ma ma
- Mad Dog 357
- 44 Magnum hot sauce
- Great Lake’s Brewing Company Dortmunder Gold BBQ Sauce
- That french cooking book
- Scotty O’Hotty
- Bawls Guarana Root Beer
- Barq’s has bite
- /r/cumhaters (NSFW)
- Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician
- Ep.072 – TADPOG – Zombies Ate My Neighbors
- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah
- Olivia Newton John – Physical
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.