Drew and Bailey of the Hops and Heroes podcast join us to revive our Better Know A Guest Host series. We try some barbecue sauce courtesy of Micah, aka Exalted Lord Mike of Perdue. Then we learn how to spell barbecue. We talk about games like World of Final Fantasy and Dishonored 2 for a little bit. We pitch an idea for a cart racing game. Most importantly, we issue our first sandwich-based challenge.
In This Episode:
- Dishonored 2
- D&D on Twitch
- Hops and Heroes podcast
- Pappy’s Moonshine Madness Barbecue Sauce
- Georgia Bob’s Barbecue
- World of Final Fantasy
- NES Classic Edition console
- Ep.330 – Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker
- Ep.174 – Chrono Trigger (Part 1)
- Ep.060 – TADPOG – Bust-a-Move
- Ep.001 – TADPOG – Street Fighter X Mega Man
- Dark Souls
- Street Fighter V
- No Man’s Sky
- Garfield Kart
- U.S. Acres
- Rune Factory IV
- Hank Scorpio
- Ds or GTFO
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.