TADPOG leaves for Dragon*Con in two days and that means one thing. Laziness. What’s synonymous with laziness? That’s right: an all calls episode. Fortunately TADPOG Nation isn’t shy and keeps us flush in sweet sweet voicemails and texts. In this episode we open more listener mail, we talk about real issues like bed wetting, and Taryn leaves a voicemail that she doesn’t remember happening.
- I think I broke a thing
- Avoid the Noid
- Yeah Tip Tup!
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit for NES
- Hook for SNES
- The Mask
- Paul Clewell reacts to Donkey Kong 64
- Bucky O’Hare for the NES
- Tetris Documentary
- Bumper Balls
- Jungle Hunt for the Atari 2600
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.