There is no B.J. and the Bear video game as far as we know. Which is a shame because we really had a hankering to play a video game based on a critically mediocre 1970s television show featuring a chimpanzee who can drive a big rig. We had to settle for what is probably the closest approximation: Diddy Kong Racing. Which is really convenient because Diddy Kong Racing takes the number 16 spot on Dorkly’s Top 25 N64 games, and that just happens to be the list we are playing through right now. Weird how things just work out that way sometimes. Enjoy this episode where we wish Wiley’s voicemail a happy birthday and other stuff happens. Also, Diddy Kong Racing.
- Tyler’s Top 10 Levels of Friends
- Those Elemental Snapple Flavors
- Sobe Bong
- Gex, of all geckos fame
- He’s the Jim Breuer of animals
- Please delete this song from history
- The 11th Hour, I mean 7th Guest
- Send someone from Incognito to do Tale Spin with us
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Diddy Kong Racing
- What’s Paul Playing Today? The California Raisins: The Grape Escape
- Mario Italiano from Colormage John Sullivan
- WaywardCross comics from Rhythm Master Paul Corn
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.