Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We’re breaking tradition for a special episode of TADPOG, where we talk about Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite with Jacob York (of wolf fighting fame). WARNING: This episode is rife with spoilers.
In This Episode:
- Bioshock 2
- Bioshock Infinite
- You can only bring one Bioshock game with you to a desert island, which do you bring?
- Bioshock testimony
- Rank One Child Galka
- Medal of Honor D-Day
- Did you save the Little Sisters or harvest the Little Sisters?
- Whaaaat? A Twilight comparison?
- No breast physics
- Comparisons to The Walking Dead
- God Only Knows: Original / Bioshock Infinite
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Original / Bioshock Infinite
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Original / Bioshock Infinite
- Favorite vigors
- American Exceptionalism
- What amazing part of Bioshock, Bioshock 2 or Bioshock Infinite did we miss? Let us know on facebook or call us.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Our theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
If I could marry an episode this would be it… I can remember when the demo hit Xbox LIVE marketplace for the original Bioshock and upon initial completion, playing it at least a dozen more times and then forcing all my friends to play it and specifically remember saying “Look how pretty that water looks” during the initial plane crash. I have to say one of my favorite things you guys didn’t discuss was the hacking game from the original…I never squirmed so much as when I was frantically trying to turn those damn pipes and the liquid was moving too fast for me to handle!
Pingback: Ep. 251 – Jacob and Galen Talk about Popcorn and Apples - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: Ep. 257 – The One Where Ian Avoids Sex Questions for Free - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games