Now with 100% more sexual reference! Rhythm Master Paul Corn and Soul Sister Yarn Sorceress Chandra Corn join us for lively conversation about Super House of Dead Ninjas, the ninja-centric platformer by Megadev Games. We talk about other really important things like Emma Frost’s secret origin; invasion of privacy; Tapeworms! We do steal a joke from Paul F. Tompkins but it’s totally worth it. We try Swedish Fish Oreos, Root Beer and Orange Crush Pop-Tarts and read at least one review from taquitos.net.
Super House of Dead Ninjas Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Super House of Dead Ninjas
- Swedish Fish Oreo
- Ep.067 – TADPOG – Fist Puncher
- Legends of the Hidden Temple
- Angry Birds
- Ep.047 – TADPOG – Rogue Legacy
- Atari Centipede comic (is this it?)
- Super Meat Boy
- Molly Sims
- Mighty Muffin Pounder Rangers
- Batman Lego Movie
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Jon Benjamin is HAL
- Jazz Daredevil
- Wayward Cross
- Wayward Cross on Facebook
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.