We were very well behaved for two episodes, but now we’re back to the basics. This week on TADPOG, we talk about Virgin Interactive’s take on Disney’s The Lion King.
In This Episode:
- Dollar House stories
- Dave in Las Vegas
- Masturbating sincerely
- River City Ransom: Underground
- The Circus of Values!
- Fantasy Book Corner: Emperor of Thrones, The Black Company, The Name of the Wind, The Way of Kings
- The Lion King on Game Gear
- Cloud of Negativity
- Rainbow Brite?
- Battletoads Turbo Tunnel
- Super Meat Boy
- I’m a Kitty Cat
- Lion King anachronism
- We learned something about Pumba today
- Fifty Shades of Grey as read by Gilbert Gottfried
- Troll Toll
- The Waterfall Segment
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas Pop-Quiz
- Home Improvement
- Man of the House
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas
- The Secret World of Alex Mack
- The Tale of the Pinball Wizard (Impossible to play a Game Boy by the light of a bonfire)
- The Return of Stefan Urquelle
- Double Dare
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- Fucking Catalina Wine Mixer
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler watched Nicole Nance (of Mega Man X3 fame) play Chrono Trigger.
- Dave has been playing Rogue Legacy.
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Nikki Moore
- Dennis Robison
- Nicole (@elocinlezah)
- Matt Barger
- Jon Turley
- Zach English
- Ashley Sheikh
- Blake Woods
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Our theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.