Even more Blast Processing! Rhythm Master Paul Corn is back with us at TADPOG Blanket Fort to talk about our trip to Galloping Ghost Arcade and Round One Entertainment. We talk about playing classic arcade games and very Japanese arcade games. Don’t worry, Dave is still a Billy Mitchell apostle. We come up with a name for a children’s shooting range, we invent the “vore simulator” genre and we realize a D&D fighting game would be crazy good.
In This Episode:
- Man vs. Snake
- Round One Entertainment
- Gunslinger Stratos
- Quik Drop
- Petit’gguy Burning Red Gundam Model
- Photos from Dave and Paul’s Annimersary
- The FP
- Primal Rage II at Galloping Ghost Arcade
- Game of Thrones fighting game
- Sonic Championship
- Fang the Sniper
- Ray the Flying Squirrel
- Time Killers
- Beavis and Butthead
- Mission Craft
- Metal Gear arcade
- Silent Hill: The Arcade
- Castlevania: The Arcade
- The Outfoxies
- Bucky O’Hare
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.