Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It is late in the day on August 8, 1977. The investigators have finally dealt with the monstrous Harvey, saved the neighborhood children from their imminent demise, and—left with no other option—have contacted Mr. Zeus of the CIA and the Knights Templar to inform him of their situation. This recording picks up in Mr. Zeus’s vehicle while en route to his temple.
Call of Cthulhu Actual Play Podcast Shownotes:
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
- Our new intro is Heavenly Disco by Gorowski and is used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 416 – Call of Cthulhu (Actual Play Part 9) - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: TADPOG Podcast Episode 417 - Call of Cthulhu Actual Play Wrap Up
Pingback: TADPOG Podcast Episode 415 - Call of Cthulhu Actual Play (Part 8)
Pingback: TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games - Call of Cthulhu Actual Play