This is where Jon Turley helps us bring TADPOG from yeah to yes. We kind of talk about Darkwing Duck for the NES. What we really do is argue about Harrison Ford, Dave brings shame to his family by catastrophically failing a quiz about CAPCOM, and Tyler filibusters Jon.
In This Episode:
- Nashville Spicy Chicken from KFC
- Hattie B’s
- Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack
- Bullet Naan
- Germans say squirrel
- Mickey Mouse goes inside Donald
- SNL Kylo Ren (Slight The Force Awakens Spoilers)
- Morning Glories
- Friends reunion
- AVG Darkwing Duck
- Mega Man on Captain N: Game Master
- The Legacy Virus
- Resident Evil HD Remaster
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Army of Darkness
- Ash vs the Evil Dead
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.