On this Original Flavor Wednesday we’re talking about IGN’s 29th ranked Super Nintendo game, Wario’s Woods. Spoilers: we didn’t like it. At all. So, if you grew up loving this game…prepare to be very upset with us. To help bear the burden with us, two veteran guest hosts join us — recent velociraptor-birth-attack survivor, Megs246 (of Kirby’s Avalanche fame) and Josh Nance (of Uniracers fame). Jon Turley (of NBA James Fame) makes a brief cameo.
In This Episode:
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Wario’s Woods
- The impressive Wario’s Woods Gamefaqs by Pimples
- Dave might be a never nude
- Meg hates this and this but not this
- The fabled Earthbound scratch and sniff panels
- Cute and Sexy Toad
- Don’t Break the Ice
- Don’t Wake Daddy!
- Ants in the Pants
- Wario’s Woods by Coltrane
- The Dread Emperor
- Jesus Loves the little children of the world as Redneck Jesus wants it
- Blue People of Troublesome County
- Little Baby Locke
- Steel Inquisitors
- Just for Meg, the link of pornography (NSFW)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.