Color a dinosaur? Well, are you expecting much this week? Neither are we. For this episode we are going to tackle the NES game “Color a Dinosaur” released in…1993. Hmm. We do talk about all the ins and outs of this “entertainment video game” where you color something considered a dinosaur. But there are plenty of tangents and even a call or two. Just try it! You might like it.
While not officially on our Eventually List, Rhythm Master Paul Corn suggested that we play the infamous advergame M.C. Kids for the Nintendo Entertainment System. So we did that. We went on a magical fast food adventure with Mick and Mack through McDonaldland and then made a very mundane journey back to record this episode with The Nances, TADPOG’s Illustrious Fabulous Couple.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Tags: Dave, Josh, Meg, NES, Nicole, Other Shit Monday, Platformer, TADPOG, Texts, Tyler, Virgin Interactive