This week we’re firing up the Vic Viper’s engines and talking about Gradius for the NES. We assure you that there is game talk but we also take some time to open an incredible package from Terrified Michelle. There’s grousing about office Christmas parties. There are spoiler-free opinions on The Last Jedi. We come up with concepts for new t-shirts. And there is a Starship quiz.
In This Episode:
- Dave plays Gradius on Twitch
- Ep.078 Gradius III
- Mandela Effect
- Ep.042 R-Type
- TASbot vs. Gradius
- Kyle Katarn
- Evil Spock
- Mommy’s game about IKEA
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.