We’re talking about Solomon’s Key for the NES…kinda. You love 45 minute intro stories, right? Tyler tells a slumber party story and talks about their ‘tivities. Circus Skate Guy is back, baby! We talk about little kids behind their backs. For probably too long. Tyler issues a “Key Quiz”. We take a few calls. We thank a few people. We all have a good time.
We don’t talk about this a lot because of the stigma that surrounds blob ownership…but we have a blob in the studio. It’s true. A couple of months ago we scraped together enough money from Patreon (thank you donors) to order our very own blob. Once a week we feed our blob a sriracha-flavored jelly bean, and he transforms into a pair of microphones and then we say dirty words into him. On a completely unrelated side-note: on this week’s episode we’re talking about David Crane’s A Boy and His Blob: Trouble in Blobolonia for the NES. We take a Which Jelly Bean Are You personality quiz? Tyler issues a jelly trivia quiz. We take a voicemail from longtime listener Fred.
We’re talking about the 1994 SNES game, Eek! The Cat. We each drink a Peach Bellini. We talk about how to flirt with men. We have an update on what a Walgreens Code Four is. Tyler explains to us what a pain particle is. Dave was a frog. There are two quizzes.
In This Episode:
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.