Champions World Class Soccer. That is what the Randomizer gave us for this week. I’m not going to mince words or beat around the bush. We ain’t soccer guys. This ain’t a good game. It ain’t gonna make us soccer hooligans. So we talk about it but we also just have fun with this episode. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy a stream of nonsense that has the most delicate soccer flavor that a podcast can have.
Champions World Class Soccer Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Champions World Class Soccer (and Fight’n Rage) on Twitch, if you like Twitch, video games, soccer, beat ’em ups, or guys named Dave. We have it all!
- Dave’s dad sounds like he is a natural with Rickyisms
- YOU GOTTA KNOW WHAT A CRUMPET IS TO UNDERSTAND CRICKET!
- This fits our track record with other soccer games, like International Superstar Soccer.
- There was also this failed Tyler venture for 90 Minutes European Prime Goal.
- Dreyfus was half Saint Bernard and half Golden Retreiver
- GOTTA PANNA SOMEONE!
- Dave is such a Gareth Bale.
- Tyler is so a Joe Hart
- Did you like Summer Sanders?
- Join Dave in the glory of Huel.
- Dave may become the Face of Boe.
- We did a thing with Guacamelee back in the day.
- We were bananas over spiderwebs on a Sunday morning.
- Something something Reel Big Fight
- Yadda Yadda Five Iron Frenzy
- You up on skanking?
- Spread the glory of Gitaroo Man.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002