Of course it’s about time we talk about Crash Bandicoot by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation! And what is a podcast about Crash without a little talk about Dexter and Frasier? We invited famed Cootologist, Exalted Lord Mike of Perdue, on this episode to help us break down the game. We take a Marsupial Soup quiz, which was sent in by Bovine Bear Matt.Continue reading
Tag Archives: Micah
Make up your own reference to the Marvin Gaye song here, TADPOG Nation. This week TADPOG was supposed to do a very lengthy RPG but didn’t quite finish so we decided to bring you another game that was the opposite of the lengthy RPG with The California Raisins: The Grape Escape. Surprise, we bring in our very first fan Exalted Lord Mike of Perdue (known as Micah Perdue in a few circles) to host and just list off all sorts of information about this game. And there is a quiz. Will you be sending Dave corrections?
- Where Exalted Lord Mike of Perdue goes to vacation and also sorta work at the same time.
- Where all the tuberculosis patients are kept.
- The myth of the Dance of Sadie Hawkins
- Where Tyler learned to dance.
- The Emmy Award Winning California Raisins Christmas Special
- But those toys! and these toys!
- Peter Griffin Cosplay
- That lunchbox California Raisins commercial
- Well, here is some very NSFW Erin Esurance stuff if you want to go down that path.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.